Facebook has just released its new gaming app for gaming enthusiasts. Facebook is an online social media platform whereby users can easily connect and Keep up with families, friends, and also reach out to new people all over the world faster.
It also allows users to Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities. Over the years Facebook has been on the run to widen its brand and so it introduced Facebook gaming to the world.
Having video games rapidly increasing during this pandemic, Facebook sets to release its gaming app to the world. It was designed for Gamers to view and follow back to back live and prerecorded gaming content.
It also allows Gamers to connect with gaming creators from anywhere in the world. The new app includes casual games and access to gaming communities.
While using the app, gamers can watch streams on their mobile phones while chatting away with the community. The app offers more than just streaming as You can also play a bunch of instant games online without having to download them first.
How to Download Your Facebook Gaming App
In other to sign into this app you must have an already verified Facebook account, if you don’t have one, you will need to create one. Here is are steps on how to download the app;
- Go to the google app on your android phones
- On the search bar, type FACEBOOK GAMING
- Click on the app and tap install
- After the app has been installed, follow the procedures to set up the app for use thereafter.
Facebook Gaming App on iOS
Sadly, only android phones have access to this app. luckily, the social media platform is on the move to solve this as they are currently waiting for the approval of the app by Apple.
How to Stream Games on the Facebook Gaming App
Streaming of videos on this app is way easy so you don’t have anything to worry about. Live sessions you do on Facebook Gaming can be easily saved and shared on your Facebook timeline as either a post or as a video. Here is how to stream your gaming videos with the app on the official social media platform, Facebook;
- First of all, you need to have a verified Facebook account in other to share on your streams on your Facebook page.
- Download the official FB Gaming app on your mobile device.
- Launch the app and log in using your Facebook credentials.
- On the home page of the app, tap the STEAM BUTTON on the bottom right part of the page.
- A page will be displayed showing your available games, select the game you want to stream, and launch it.
- A floating Facebook Live icon will be displayed showing that you are streaming live.
- Tap the Facebook gaming button just beneath your screen.
- A page will be displayed asking you to if you want to share it as a recording on your Facebook page. Tap yes to share it, friends.
Now you can share and connect with Gamers all over the world and explore the world of gaming.