Hey! Wanna know more about the Facebook Avatar and also want to create one? Yes, right? Honestly, you have visited the right platform! On this platform, I will be showing you what you need to know about the Avatar. And interestingly, I will be breaking it down for easy understanding.
Facebook has released it’s new most talked about a feature called the “Facebook Avatar”. Do not get it twisted, this feature is not an app but it occupies a section in the Facebook Mobile Application.
Although, if you feel you want an app that creates cartoons of yourself on your Android phone or iOS device. Interestingly, there are still other apps that you can easily download and use.
Apps like Bitmoji, SuperMii, Androidify, FaceQ, Cartoon Avatar Photo Maker, Cartoon Yourself, Paint, Prisma Photo Editor, Cartoon Sketch, and so much more! To download any of the apps, just visit the play store, then download and install it.
The Facebook Avatar new feature enables you to create cartoon-like avatars of yourself. Once you are done creating these avatars, they can be used to communicate on Facebook and other social media platforms.
To make use of the Facebook Avatar, just go to the comment box and click on the smiley icon there. After you must have done that, now tap on your avatar icon and send it to whosoever you wish to send it to. You can also post the avatar on your profile.
Facebook Avatar Creator Availability
One thing you should know about the Facebook Avatar is that it is not yet out in all countries. It can only be found in the U.S. and in some areas in Europe but with time it will get to other countries.
Though the Facebook Avatar has been available since 2019 in some countries it became popular and well known ever since its launch in the U.S.
Facebook Avatar Creator
I believe you now know what Facebook Avatar is all about! Now follow these steps to create yours:
- Launch your Facebook mobile app and make sure it is updated.
- Go to the menu (the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of your screen) and click on it.
- Now scroll down to “See More” and click on it and then click on “AVATARS”.
- After you must have done that, click “Next” and “Get started” to start creating your Avatar.
- Once you are done creating your Avatar, look for the checkmark icon in the top right corner of your screen and tap it.
- Then click on “Next” and “Done” to save your avatar.
Reasons why you can’t see the Avatar option
The only reasons why you can’t see the Avatar option are:
- If you are not a Facebook user. Of course, you can not see the feature if you are not a Facebook user. So, to make use of the new avatar feature, you will have to download and install the Facebook mobile app from the Google Play Store. After that, you can now sign in to get started.
- Another reason is if your Facebook mobile app is not updated. So, I will advise you to update it so as to use the Facebook avatar.
- Lastly, you can’t see the Avatar option if it is not yet available in your country. However, it will soon be available in other countries. So, keep calm.
How to edit Facebook Avatar
Just like the way you are creating your avatars. You can as well choose to edit them if you feel you want to make some changes. To do that:
- Go to any comment section or chat space on Facebook.
- Click on the smiley icon you find there.
- Now click on the “Edit” (a pencil icon) icon.
- You can now start editing your avatar!