Searching for how you can create your own Avatar? Then you are on the right platform. Here, in this article, I will be showing to you what you need to know about Facebook Avatar. Reasons why your Facebook Avatar is not showing and what you need to do about it.
What is Facebook Avatar App
Facebook Avatar is the new Facebook feature that enables users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. As soon as these Avatars are created by a user, they can be used to communicate. They can as well be used in the comment section, Facebook stories, and also in messenger. To sum up, you can also use it on other social media platforms. That is, it is not restricted to other social media platforms.
How do I create a Facebook Avatar 2020?
To create an avatar, follow the steps below:
- Click on the three horizontal lines (Menu) in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- After you must have clicked on “Menu”, scroll down and tap “See More”.
- Now click on “Avatars” and click “Next”.
- Tap on “Get Started” to begin creating your Avatar. Here, you will have to choose your choice of eye color, nose shape, skin tone, facial hair, makeup, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Click on the checkmark icon in the top right corner of your screen after you are done with creating your Facebook Avatar.
- Then click on “Next” and “Done”.
Why is my Facebook Avatar not showing?
Been trying to access the Facebook Avatar and it isn’t showing? Do not give up!
There are only three reasons why you can not see or access Facebook Avatar. They include:
- Firstly, you can not see the Facebook Avatar option if your Facebook app is not updated on your Android phone or iOS or if you aren’t running the latest version of Facebook.
- Secondly, you are making use of the wrong app (even if your Facebook is updated or you are running the latest version of Facebook).
- And the last is probably maybe because the Facebook Avatar is currently not in your Country. So, you will have to wait till it gets to your Country.