Facebook has now made everything very easy for its users by introducing a feature known as Facebook Avatar. This feature enables users to create avatars of themselves instead of having to go download several apps for making a cartoon of yourself.
The Facebook Avatar was created by Facebook. And the app enables users to create interesting and Amazing Avatars of themselves.
Once the Avatars are created, users can now share them with family and friends. As well as using them to communicate. The Facebook Avatar feature can also be shared and used on other social media platforms aside from Facebook.
However, to make use of the feature, you will need an existing and active Facebook account. But if you do not have a Facebook account, you can go to the Play Store to download the Facebook Mobile App.
If you feel you do not want to make use of the Facebook avatar, there are still other apps for Android devices and iOS that you can use to create a cartoon of your self.
Best apps to cartoon yourself for Android and iOS
Other apps to help you cartoon yourself include:
- Prisma photo editor.
- Photo to cartoon yourself edit.
- Cartoon photo editor.
- Clip2Comic and Caricature maker.
- Cartoon selfie camera.
- Meing – create, play, relate.
- Cartoon yourself.
- Sketch me! sketch and cartoon.
- Paint – Art and cartoon filter.
- Bobble GIF stickers keyboard.
- Cartoon photo filters – cool art
- MomentCam cartoon and stickers.
- Cartoon face animator creator
- Bitmoji, and so many others!
Facebook Avatar Creator: How to make an Avatar on Facebook.
I’m very sure that you can not wait to create your own Avatar on Facebook. That is the more reason I specially wrote this article for you. Well, to create your avatar, just follow the steps below:
- Open your Facebook mobile app and make sure it is updated.
- Click on the “Menu” icon.
- Scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Then click on “Avatars”.
- Now click on “Next” and click on “Get Started” too. You can now start creating your avatar by choosing your preferred skin tone, nose shape, hair color, and so many others.
- Once you are done creating your avatar, click on the checkmark icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Tap “Next” then “Done”.
How to Facebook Avatar
Now that you must have understood what the avatar is all about and also the basic steps of using the feature. Kindly click on the “Smiley” icon in the comment section to now make use of your avatar. After that, click on your Avatar icon and send your Avatar!
Facebook Avatar Not Showing up: Why can’t I see the Facebook Avatar?
The only reason why you can not access the feature is if you have not updated your Facebook mobile app and if the feature isn’t out yet in your country.
The Avatar feature is currently available in the United States of America and some parts in Europe. However, with time it will get to other parts of the world.