Christmas Carol Quotes. Christmas is fast approaching, and it comes once a year which makes it a very special season. So each Christmas, we pick our favorite movies to watch.
If you are so familiar with Christmas Carol movies, you might have come across some of the popular Christmas carol quotes.
Best Christmas Carol Quotes of All Times
Christmas is almost here and we all want to send our Christmas cards to our favorite person. Below are some Christmas carol quotes to make use of:
- Come in, come in! and know me better, man! I am the Ghost of Christmas Present. Look upon me! You have never seen the like of me before!
- The wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile.
- For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas when its mighty Founder was a child himself.
- You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There is more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!
- Half-a-dozen gas-lamps out of the street wouldn’t have lighted the entry too well, so you may suppose that it was pretty dark with Scrooge’s dip.
- I am light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a schoolboy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. Merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hello!
- “I am sorry, with all my heart, to find you so resolute. We have never had any quarrel, to which I have been a party. But I have made the trial in homage to Christmas, and I’ll keep my Christmas humor to the last. So, A Merry Christmas, uncle!
- “There was nothing very cheerful in the climate or the town, and yet was there an air of cheerfulness abroad that the clearest summer air and brightest summer sun might have endeavored to diffuse in vain.
Christmas Carol Quotes Dickens
Christmas Carol Quotes Dickens:
- “It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is an infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor”.
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
- The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach”.
- “There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor”.
- “You are fettered,” said Scrooge, trembling. “Tell me why?” “I wear the chain I forged in life,” replied the Ghost.
- “I made it link by link and yard by yard; Girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it”.
- “No space of regret can make amends for one life’s opportunity misused”.
- “You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato.
- There is more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!”
- “For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas when its mighty Founder was a child Himself”.
- “And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Everyone!”
- “Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, benevolence, were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
- “Marley was dead: to begin with.”
- “Really, for a man who had been out of practice for so many years it was a splendid laugh!”