2021 Chevrolet Malibu is the largest car now that was made by the famed American automakers having a long-running Impala’s departure.
The car has a fuel-efficient powertrain ar even monitor the route history as well as a comfortable interior and this makes the stlish midsize sedan a great choice for a lot of buyers.
The available teen-driver enables parents to set a speed limit.
The 2021 Chevrolet Malibu is a 5 seater vehicle and it comes in 5 trim levels. The most piopular style of the car is the LS and the 1LS.
And it is priced starting at $24,395 and it also comes together with a 1.5L 14 Turbo engine and Front Wheel Drive. And the car is estimated to deliver 22 MPG in the city and on the highway 33 MPG.
Pros and Cons of the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu
Below are the advantages and disadvantages of the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu:
The advantages of the car include:
- Useful available Teen Driver technology
- A spacious and comfortable interior with a quiet ride.
- It has a very smooth and eafficient base powertrain.
- The premier trim is coupled with fancy amenities.
However what yoyu might not so like about the car is the fact that:
- The cabinstyling isd starting to look outdated.
- It doesnt have a standard driver safety feature.
- It has no interior trunk release button.
What is new in the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu?
The 2021 Chevrolet Malibu has a wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay debut and it as well has a Buckle to Drive safety system.
A new sport edition for the LT trim level shows black exterior accents. Not excluding a black 19-inch aluminium wheels.
A blacked-out grille having a dark-chrome surround as well as a black interior.
Like I earlier said, the latest Bucle to Drive features stops the car from being pushed out of the Park they buckle the driver seat belt.
The most important features of the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu
- 4G LTE internet connectivity on most of the trim levels. Data trial is not excluded.
- The flexibility offered by the wireless Android Auto as well as the Apple CarPlay.
- Its available active safety features include blind spot warning with rear cross-traffiuc alert, forward collision warning, lane-keeping assist, adaptive cruise control,, automatic emergency braking as well as an automatic igh-beam headlights.
- The 8 inch touchscreen multimedia system.
What is the Cost of the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu?
The car is priced at $23,000 in the base L guise, however you will be limited to only two exterior colors. Whereby, the Malibu LS is priced at $24,200.
Whereas, the Malibu Premier tops $36,000 together with the safety gear that we assume should be standard now adays.
Is the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu a Good Car?
Well, all we can say is that the car is okay. It has a comfortable ride and its handling is well-balanced. Aside from that, it has an impressive fuel economy estimates.
Before I skip this, the price is also affordable for the kind of car and it is well-priced.
But what you might not so like is the outdatewd cabin design , sedan’s drab, as well as the lack of thigh support and lack of back from its seats which hampers its appeal.
So many of its competitors have got so many modern interiors and more standard safety featuresa as well and most of them are fun to drive.