2021 Bentley Flying Spur is a large luxury sedan and it sits atop Bentley’s lineup. For 2021, the 2021 Bentley flying spur is available with either a turbocharged 4.0 liter V8 (542 hp, 568 lb-ft of torque).
Or even a 6.0 liter turbocharged W12 (626 hp, 6664 lb-ft of torque). Both of them are being paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission as well as an all-wheel drive.
Also, the features, as well as the options, are generally the same for the two models. And this literally means that the only difference is what is below the hood.
The two models are very much equipped and they provide a seemingly endless amount of customization.
Some of the standard features of the 2021 Bentley Flying Spur include:
- Air suspension (this can raise or lower the ride height of the vehicle).
- 21-inch wheels
- Rear-wheel steering (This enhances maneuverability)
- Active stabilizer bars and adaptive suspension dampers which you can automatically adjust to improve handling or ride comfort.
- Retractable Bentley hood ornament
- Heated and ventilated front and outboard rear seats with massage.
- 10-speaker audio system
- Apple CarPlay smartphone integration.
- Onboard Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Heaps of available customization options.
- Exquisitely detailed and crafted cabin.
- It turns head and pampers like few other cars.
- The interior storage is limited.
- Ho-hum technology features and driver aids considering the price of the car.
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
All the 2021 Bentley Flying Spur comes with an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic, all-wheel drive, and a great twin-0turnocharged engine.
Also, the entry-level model is being powered by a 542-hp V-8 however we advise you to upgrade to the 626-hp W-12 engine.
During some tests carried out on the model, the 2021 car leaped to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds only.
Infotainment and Connectivity
A big 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen is nicely placed between large swaths of wood trim on the dashboard of the car.
For a price, Bentley will switch the static infotainment screen with a rotating display. The rotating display will rotate the screen into the board and also bring up a wood panel that features a 3 analog dial.
Which include a clock, an outside-temperature gauge as well as a compass.
For the connectivity, passengers can actually connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot. And also those with compatible smartphones will enjoy the 2021 Bentley Flying spur Apple CarPlay Integration
Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
The 2021 Bentley Flying Spur gives a 3-year warranty with the purchase of a brand new model. However, unlike plans from more mainstream luxury brands, it has no mileage limit.
Though, Rolls-Royce also offers the same service however it extends to its customers 4 years of coverage.
In addition to that, Rolls-Royce also offers 4 years of complimentary scheduled maintenance while Bentley only covers one.
Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
Both the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) hasn’t crash-tested the 2021 Bentley Flying Spur yet.
Though Bentley offers so many driver-assistance features, however, most of them cost extra. And the key safety features include:
- Available automated emergency braking.
- Standard forward-collision warning with pedestrian detection.
- Available adaptive cruise control and night version.
The 2021 car is priced starting at $196,000